Safely open to a large public again and without limit
From July 1st, there is no longer a limit on the number of visitors to meetings, taking into account the necessary corona measures. This means that:
- The 1.5 metre distance is observed
- Visitors must register (online) in advance
- A health check is done upon arrival
We have recently prepared our location for this moment with great attention and care. We have taken extensive measures to fully adapt 1931 Congress Centre to the new situation and are delighted to reopen our doors on July 1st. The measures we have taken to make your visit pleasant, safe and responsible:
- There are several separate entrances and toilet groups
- There are ample parking possibilities, allowing guests to park well apart and close to the various entrances
- For general hygiene, there are disinfection stations with hand gel and signage with the general RIVM (National Institute of Public Health and Environmental Protection) guidelines at the entrances
- Floor markings have been applied to maintain distance between guests
In addition, the RVIM guidelines are strictly adhered to by all attendees: organisers, exhibitors, guests and employees. Both before and during their visit or presence, everyone is explicitly called upon to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not shake hands
- Keep your distance from each other
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for more than 20/25 seconds
- Always cough and sneeze into a paper handkerchief or into the inside of the elbow
- Use tissue paper handkerchiefs and throw these away afterwards
- Then wash your hands
1931 Congress Centre strongly calls upon you, prior to the meetings, not to come in case of health complaints and reserves the right to refuse persons access to the location if in doubt about their health status.
According to current guidelines the following applies:
- If you have a cold-like symptoms, such as a cold in the nose, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough or temperature (up to 38 degrees Celsius) Then stay at home!
- If you have a cold and fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath Then stay at home and that also applies to your housemates.
Keep an eye on our website, social media channels and newsletter for the latest updates regarding our meetings and events.